The BASIC TOTE KIT contains everything listed below. This includes
a printed copy of the pattern instructions. The pattern is on the
website as well, but this makes it easier to get to work on your
kit as soon as it arrives!)
Add on Kit - Additional magnetic hardware, rigid bottom material, and instructions for upgrading your tote.
may choose any combination of fabrics.
Choose your first fabric for the outer
body and handles, a second fabric for
the tote lining & pocket lining, and
a third fabric for contrasting pockets
if desired. There will be enough fabric
in your second selection to make the
pockets and pocket lining with if you
only want to use two fabrics. You can
also choose just one fabric for all.
It's all about choices!
- 1 Printed Mama's Pocketbook Pattern and Instructions, with
photos, for making your Tote.(Full Kit Only)
- Your choice of fabrics for the exterior, lining and pockets
of the bag from the list of fabric choices shown below.
- 3/4 yard of 1st choice fabric for the exterior body, and handles
includes extra for matching and centering)
- 1/2 yard 2nd choice fabric for the tote and pocket lining
- 12" of 3rd choice fabric for the contrasting pockets
- 3/4 yard fusible fleece interfacing for body and handles
to add structure
How To Order:
1. Choose Exterior Body Fabric
2. Choose Lining Fabric
3. Choose Contrast Pocket Fabric (if
4. Enter Quantity
5. Click Add to Cart Button
PLEASE READ - All fabrics have been updated as of May 14, 2015!!
To keep prices low on these kits, some fabric choices offered are
ordered from the manufacturer upon receipt of your order. In stock
fabrics are marked with a "A" (for available). Other choice
may require as much as a week for me to receive before shipping
the kit. These kits are very popular so inventory fluctuates daily.
Please email me
if you need a rush on your order and I'll get right back to you
to let you know what I can do. Thank you!
Tote Upgrade Add On Kit
The Add-On Kit contains:
1. One nickle magnetic snap closure
2. Pre-measured rigid fusible plastic mesh to create
a removeable bottom insert, and instructions for
creating the covered insert.
3. Velcro to attach the bottom inside the bag
4. Instructions for attaching the magnetic snaps
(two options) .
5. Bonus: Instructions for adding a tabbed closure
that velcros to the outside of the tote on the front.
6. Printed instructions for making a boxed bottom.
Add On Kit